Wednesday, March 23, 2011

shocking moment in my life(so sad)



 Every moment in my life was very beautiful but not at all moment in our life was a sweet moment.Every year,Hari Raya Aidilfitri is the sweetest moment in my life where I could meet all my relatives.We are together prepare for the meals.When I was young ,I always ask my uncle to buy me mercun and bunga api  so I can play it with my relatives.As I said,not at all moment was the sweet moment but sometimes also have different moment.The most shocking moment in my life was when I took my UPSR result.I expected that I would get 5a but unluckily I only got 4a 1b.I was very confident that I would get 5a because when I got my trial result I got 5a.I was very dissapointed with my result and it was the most shocking moment in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment