Monday, February 28, 2011

spiderman turns to batman







There are too many superheroes in this world.Since I was young I was dreamed to be a superhero.I really want to be the greatest superhero in this world so I can help people who need my help.At the age of 8,I love to watch spiderman cartoon and the way how he fly from one building to another made me appreciate him.He use his spider web to trap enemy.


One day while watching spiderman movie,suddenly my cousin turned the tv channel and I saw the new superhero that is "Batman".At the first time I saw Batman made me forget about my spiderman.Batman really interesting more than spiderman because of his  sophisticatd "bat badge".One more thing that made me like him because the way he move,he is very different from spiderman because he can fly using his magical suit.Batman had a buddy that is Robin.Both of them always cooperate each other to safe the world from danger that why I chose BATMAN as my favourite superhero.BATMAN FOREVER

0 comments:

Post a Comment