Saturday, January 22, 2011

assalamualaikum wbt





dear my parents,

              I write this letter because I miss both of you at village.I really hope that all of our family members are in the pink of health.For you mum(Siti Habsah Yahaya),I pray for god everyday so that your knee are in good condition.On the other hand,I also hope that continuosly treatment you can walk as well as normal people.

                       Next,to abah(Jaafar Hj Arshad),I want to advice you please stop smoking because it is bad habit and can expose to dangerous disease.I do not want you suffer with that disease because of smoking.Other than that,smoking also use high cost and I think you can use those money you spending on buying cigarrate to collect them for the second Hajj.

             Lastly,I hope both of you taking self of yourselves and maybe I will back at the end of this month.I have planned a family trip for us and the place I will keep it as secret until I return home later.I love all of you very much.

your beloved son,
JAfni

0 comments:

Post a Comment